Thursday, December 14, 2006

SEND ME MAIL-ART ABOUT BODY-ART!!!




Send me MAIL-ART in theme:TATTOO,PIERCING,BODYMOD-BODYART!
I'll put it here!!!Adress:

Szilagyi Zoe PIT
/Szilagyine Zoltan Eva/
Veszprem-Csatarhegy
Kokeny u.7
8200

EUROPE-HUNGARY

NO DEADLINE!!!

How ya like my site?I know the pix are small,it's because i don't have unlimited internet-only 1000 megabYte a month!-and so i must be careful with the pixels,not to use too much,too big picture sizes.
But i hope it is not a too big problem!!!
Still waitin'for your comments...!
/and MAIL-ARTS,of course...!/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zoe, how did you discover mail art? It was fun peeking at who and what has been sent. I "know" quite a few of these folks. Small world!!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger zoe said...

Hallo!Before i even knew what MAIL-ART is i always sent my letters in self-decorated envelopes,and i sent selfmade postcards.
Then i saw a programme on TV about MAIL-ART then i discovered i'm not alone with those artworks...so i started to take part on mailart exhibitions.
I was a lot alone and this was a really great "hobby"-and because i'm an artist this becomes my favorite style...Zoe

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home